ROBIN TO THE RESCUE!!
Alex LOVES Batman and Robin and has wanted to be Robin since talk of Halloween started. Finding a Robin suit wasn't the easiest task. I was just about to try my not so good skills at making a costume when my good friend Jenny Poon came to the rescue! She just happened to have a Robin suit from past Halloweens with her boys. Oh Jenny I love you!!! Since Alex got the suit he pretty much has lived in it.
After trying out the flying capabilities of the suit Alex says to me, "mom this cape is way faster than the other one!" (the other cape meaning the one I made....thanks bud, now I know my sewing skills need improvement for sure!!!)
And in case you didn't already know, when you get on the swing you fly super fast!!


Oh to have the imagination of a child again!
ReplyDelete